Banner

http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/botanicalblissbannercopy.jpg

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

30 Days

So new day, new blog... not expecting others to read it, but it is designed as a reminder for me, and the goals I hope to accomplish.
So I am strating a journey of 30 days without facebook (to start at least)... no social media for 30 days. I will challenge myself daily to find something new-do something I have put off-prepare myself for things coming up.

I started to wonder about all the things I could get done without the distraction of social media. What things have I put off because I was "facebook stalking" or "updating my status"

Many friends make comments such as "yeah right this week maybe" or "oh please you will have 8 status updated by tomorrow afternoon" but all their noise just makes my focus and motivation that much stronger.

I deactivated my fb 9/8/11 but because I have looked at some pictures that have been posted of me in the past couple of days on the Husband's fb... I guess I will count today as day 1... which is fine because I imagine by the end of the 30 days I may not even reactivate it at all.

I am going to do something different... write more, take more pictures, work out more, focus more on positive (eventhough days like today cause me to want to rip out my eyeballs and give them to someone else) I need to find where my time should be more focused rather than wasted. So here I go...

M
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment