Banner

http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/botanicalblissbannercopy.jpg

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Reflection

So It is now May. May is a good month, no scratch that... a GREAT month! This month is Cinco De Mayo, Our Anniversary, and the fact that summer is almost here...
(prepare yourself for a lot of pictures!)

But I need to take time to update on the past 4 months of the year...

January, There was New Years... which I was sick (which seems to be a reaccuring theme this year) with great friends the Prebish Family... No pictures, but great memories with great friends!

Then came February... Valentines Day (which if you know me is not one of my favorite days - simply because of the fact that I hate a commercialized day for you to shower the one you love when you should have been doing it all year round) It was a month of starting something again. Paul and I started helping with ONE Student Ministry at Community of Faith.






My Cousin Jeff and his wife Michelle's wedding... and that was an experience, to say the least... It was a night of fun for sure a lot of memories! What a night! And it was at taht time that my mother shared some information with me that set me back a little bit and was part of the reason for a previous post... not naming which one though... She and my dad bought some land in "paradise" aka Iowa, LA. It did not suprise me, but her reasoning did. Im not going to go back to what she said, but I know I have grown from it... Lets just say it was a rough month...

Now March... Our "besties" Jon and Courtney Prebish were married... and that was another night of extreme fun!



Paul likes Food



Its not a party without the Cupid Shuffle



The Happy Couple!!!! aka "besties"



April... My cousin Brad and his wife Tammie's wedding!







yea and it is my birthday month... I fight it every year but I have to say that this year was by far the best! Below are some of the friends that made it out... by no means is this all of them!











Then a week later was my besties birthday!!! Desiree Campos! I not only get to work with her everyday but she is one of the closest people in my life. I <3 her!



And I went to my first Dynamo game! I will say it has been a great year so far!!!

3 comments:

  1. Feb 26, 2011. Key there being...February. I know, I know, stupid open Bar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!!! So fun, yeah I am a little behind the times. It has been a great start to a great year, lets keep it up.

    ReplyDelete