Banner

http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/botanicalblissbannercopy.jpg

Monday, May 10, 2010

Waiting....

Wait... it has become almost like a curse word to me.

-Wait until you are older to hang out with your cousins.
-Wait until after dinner to eat icecream.
-Wait until you are older, boys will get better.
-Wait until God bring's you the RIGHT man.
-Wait until you enjoy your marriage to have kids.
-Wait until you try for a year before seeking help with pregnancy.
-Wait until you have kids, you will want to give them back (no comment on who said this I have forgiven them)

and now... we are waiting again. As of today I am officially 4 days late. For the past 6 months at least I have been regular 31 day cycle... I can almost predict the time I will even start my cycle. So 4 days is off. I knew I was a day late and thought nothing of it. Then I was 2 days late, then the third day was Mother's day and I thought, well maybe this is the PERFECT MOTHERS DAY present! I took a test and it was negative, it was a little bit of a bummer, however it is still odd that I am so late! And everytime I use the restroom, I am in anticipation of starting my cycle, and every time I hold my breath and there is nothing, and I can breathe again.

So this morning I got up and again nothing, took a test and it was negative... so I made the decsion to go to the DR. I went in as soon as they opened and Paul went with me. I took another urine test and again was negative, but after talking to my DR. he said that it is very possible that we are too early. Because I have a longer cycle than most (31 days) and I do not ovulate until day 18-21 there is a great chance that it is just about a week too soon. He said that according to me testing my ovulation I would have concieved the last week of April, and this only being the begining of the second week of May, it was just too soon. He said one of two things will happen by next Mon. I will start sometime this week, or I will take a test next week and it will show positive, one of the two P's. So again I have to wait...

But I was blessed with the feeling that my Dr. said he just has a feeling with me being so regular that it is a big possibility that I am just early. I am still cautiously hopeful about all this, but I am spending time in prayer... My verse from Kelly Meadows has helped a lot and will continue in this period of waiting...

Philippians 4:6-7 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and pettition with thanksginving present your requests to God, and the peace of God which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

I could use encouragement this week, as to be honest I just want a YES OR NO!!! But I am reminding myself that God has PERFECT TIMING!

I'm sure I will write a lot this week... until next time

2 comments:

  1. I am keeping you and Paul in my prayers this week. Try not to stress too much. :)

    If you need anything please do not hesitate to ask.

    Shana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting... such a crummy word sometimes. Being late and not pregnant is the worst, especially around a day like Mother's Day. High hopes with such disappointment in the end. Hang in there. Love that verse too. Praying He guards your heart and mind so that only peace and joy will lift you up!

    ReplyDelete