Banner

http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/botanicalblissbannercopy.jpg

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Perrfect...

So far my week has been crazy...
Besides getting to visit with a Friend I have not seen since HS and her Hubby... it feels like a week straight from Hades... and I'm not talking about weather...

I have many emotions and feelings...

I feel like the Alanis Morssett song Perect... because that is my life right now...

Sometimes its never quite enough, If your flawless, then your in my love!
Don't forget to win first place and don't forget to keep that bsmile on your face...

How long before you screw it up, and how many times do I have to tell you to hurry up!
With everything I do, the least you could do is be quiet for a while.

Be a good girl, try a little harder
That simply wasn't good enough to make us proud

Be a good (girl) push a little furthur now
That wasn't fast enough to make us happy
"We love you, just the way you are... if your perfect"

This is how I feel for the moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment