Banner

http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/botanicalblissbannercopy.jpg

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

So Excited for my Coupon Savings!!!

Trying to be frugal and smart about money is not always easy! Tonight I got off of work late and there was nothing in our fridge or pantry... but I knew I was tired of paying full price for things. I had spent a good amount of time clipping coupons the week before and sat down with my circulars. After an hour I had the coupons for the best deals for 3 different stores and we were off. An hour later and after visiting 3 stores I am exstatic about what Paul and I accomplished!!!




1st stop HEB: Total Saved $17.91 Total Spent $25.38
2nd stop CVS: Total Saved $23.18 Total Spent $15.42
Last Kroger: Total Saved $ 10.61 Total Spent $18.99

Total Savings: $50.98!!! Total Spent $59.79!!!

I would say for all of the things I got that is an awesome deal!!!

God is sooo good!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I saw your comment on Chelsea's blog and thought I'd stop in. Turns out - I love shopping like this!
    If you like clipping coupons, check out
    www.thecouponizer.com

    It's a coupon system that is really helpful. I ordered it a while back and love it!

    Happy shopping:)

    ReplyDelete