Banner

http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/botanicalblissbannercopy.jpg

Friday, December 10, 2010

Frustration

Battling the things I dont understand will get me nowhere and I understand that, sortof.
God revealed to me something this morning as I was thinking about some issues...
2 Chron. 20:9 - If calamity comes upon us, whether sword of judgment, or plague or famine, we will stand in your presence before this temple that bears your Name and will cry out to you in our distress, and you will hear us and save us. 17 - You will not have to fight this battle. Take up your positions; stand firm and see the deliverence the LORD will give you, Judah and Jerusalem. Do not be affraid, do not be discouraged. Go out to face them tomorrow, and the LORD will be with you."

God may you hold us accountable as well as those who do not show love.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment